FCC IDs are typically printed on the label of a device. In 2014, the FCC introduced the eLabel act, allowing manufacturers to include the FCC ID in the user manual of the device as well as electronically labeling the device in the settings menu. You may be able to locate your device’s FCC ID in the device information section of the settings menu. Another good place to check is under the battery or in the battery compartment of the device. If you can’t find the fcc id, these methods will help you locate your FCC ID on your phone or other devices.
Finding the FCC ID
- Dial *#07# to bring up the device information.
- Calling this number will not charge you anything or use any minutes
- Check your device settings. You may be able to find the FCC ID under the Legal & Regulatory information on your device
- Settings > About > Legal Information > Regulatory
- Search your device model in Google using the keyword site:fccid.io
- include your model number
where to find fcc id number on car
where is the fcc id located
where to find fcc id number